4.20.2010
He's Safe With Duffy Jonah Now.
Some dudes from Central Mass came and showed us some love here in Brooklyn.
This is the Recap
We started the day in China Town. Kris put down this pretty looking noseblunt
Headed to Bleeker St.
TomSandsPhoto
I don't even know what to call this. Nonetheless, IT WAS PRETTY. sequence by David Antonucci
We Then Proceeded to Battery Park. Imagine 6dudes being pulled on the back of a moped.(SOON TO COME)
Derek Hanlon just couldn't help himself. 360FLIPtoFAKIE Illest thing I have witnessed in a while Photo by MikeyT
On his last attempt (right after he rode away clean and decided to give it another go) Derek Lost his board to the sea. MIKEYTphoto
We then proceeded to the Pyramid Ledges
MIKEYTphoto
Kris got this lipslide second try. sequence by JL
The man with the cam in hand. Dave.
Chad looking good as usual.
This Krook looked like no easy task. the K stands for Kris. sequence by JL
DAY 2
Everyone Decided to skate around BK...Sadly I was working.
TomSandsPictures
ENJOY.
*CHECK THE SEQUENCES AT FULL SIZE*
Photos by: Micheal Tessier
Tom Sands
Jon Legere
Dave Antonucci
Posted by
JL